We started the 4th with our ward breakfast at the park. It was really nice and good to get to know the ward a little better too. Then we hit up the pool for a couple hours which was lovely. (side note- you know that feeling when you're pregnant and you get out of the pool and aren't sure if it is humanly possible to carry the extra weight? Yeah I had that sensation for the first time...)
We went to a BBQ later with some friends. Can you believe that pinata is homemade? I was impressed...
such a fun idea! What kid doesn't like a pianta (as Jace says :)
So we looked all over the stinkin town for fireworks but couldn't find any!! They've all been pulled off the shelves because of the fire danger. I would have been happy with sparklers- but oh well! We decided to drive down by the balloon fiesta fireworks and park somewhere to watch them... best idea ever! We found the PERFECT spot and had the perfect get away! There was no traffic. Lovely. It was so fun, and I loved spending the day with my cute family. They are the best.










1 comment:
LOVE the patriotic pictures. Sounds like you had a great day.
Post a Comment