I'm a DIY kinda gal. I make my own wall-hangings, cut my boys' hair, try to make homemade food as much as possible... I'm all about doing stuff on my own and it saves a buck along the way... so NATURALLY, it only seems LOGICAL for me to pierce my own daughter's ears! Right? My sister provided the gun, I went and grabbed some earrings, and we just did it. Random huh? They might be slightly, and I mean slightly crooked, but I think they are super cute! It really is not as hard as it sounds and I highly recommend just doing it at home! ($10 too!) I mean, how much training do those Claire's teenagers get anyway?!
This is right after so her right ear is a little red. It's fine now!
Another DIY I have been doing lately is highlighting my hair. Again, not as hard as it sounds and I can do it just how I like it. Well... I decided to get it done professionally this time. I went to a new girl, and somehow there was a miscommunication on what color I wanted and so I got...
PLATINUM! Sorry for the lame pic. Holy cow it was a shocker at first. I'm going to try to get used to it, otherwise I might need to DIY some lowlights!






2 comments:
hahahahahaha
HOTTIE!!! no it really doesnt even look bad though.
can you clarify what a DIY is? :)
Love the hair Kristie. So I was doing some work for my dad today and I had to call a Kristi Lee today...sadly it wasn't you.
Post a Comment