Yes don't you just love the perfectly placed ball? hahaha. Stef- not sure if you are going to see this, but I made it in Picasa. You can download it from google. That's where I upload all my pictures to- it's a good one. Much faster than other programs to upload, and very easy to upload online too. If you already have a picture program you like, check if you can make a collage on it.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is getting so big! What a cutie! I don't know about that first pic though, woah!
That is great! How did you do those pictures in a collage like that?
Yes don't you just love the perfectly placed ball? hahaha.
Stef- not sure if you are going to see this, but I made it in Picasa. You can download it from google. That's where I upload all my pictures to- it's a good one. Much faster than other programs to upload, and very easy to upload online too. If you already have a picture program you like, check if you can make a collage on it.
He is just about the cutest baby boy ever! Good job, Kristie!
thanks for the invite!
Post a Comment