Summer is my favorite time of the year. Here are the things I love about summer...
- Swimming/beach
- Camping
- Gardening
- Making S'mores in the backyard (here are the kids from last weekend)
- Kids running in the sprinklers
- Getting a tan (I know I'm bad)
- Vacations to look forward to
- Barbecues
- Summer fruit/veggies
- Green plants (you appreciate this one a lot in NM)
- Garage sales!
- Ice Cold lemonade
- Exercising in the nice cool mornings here
- Going to the lake
- Sending the kids outside to play
- Picnics
- Trips to the mountains
- Visitors! (hint hint)
- Taking family walks in the evenings
- Popsicles

What do you guys love about the summer?!





4 comments:
Watermelon, cut grass, evening rain, bbqs, otter pops after swimming, picnics, shorts, kids at home, mountain trips, morning walks, and family reunions.
Orange creamsicles, 4th of july, fireworks, flood watering the lawn, it makes for great water fights. And i agree with most everything else said too.
Kristie! I hope you read this in time. In response to your #18 (how you love visitors), we love to visit! And...we are actually going to be in Albuquerque tomorrow evening(May 30th)!!!!! We were going to go through El Paso to Phoenix, but we decided to go through the north instead. Sooo...I don't have your number, but we would love to come and visit you guys tomorrow if you aren't busy or gone! My cell number is (801) 599-5164. Please give me a call when you get this! I will try to get your number somehow, but hopefully you'll get this in time!!!
Ashley
I love when I don't have school or work and I can lay by the pool or wakeboard!!!
Post a Comment