We went up to Bloomfield/Farmington for Easter last weekend. We love getting together with all the cousins up there! I'm not going to lie, it is a little crazy-but fun!

We had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday which was so much fun! All the kids (and parents) loaded up on candy!

Baby Brig was given a name and blessing on Easter Sunday. He was blessed at Scott's parent's house and it was nice to be in a more intimate setting.
Scott's Grandma Katie came to visit. I have to say that she is one of my favorite people! We love her so much!I absolutely love Easter. I always feel so uplifted and grateful for our Savior. I absolutely loved Elder Holland's talk in conference. I found this great video of part of his talk and wanted to share it with you.







2 comments:
That picture of me has got to go! I havew a picture of Grandma and Brigham that you can put in besides that one. Ha. YIKES!! Time to run another mile or two...hundred!!!
your pictures are so cute! It looks like your kids had a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment