April 16, 2009

back back to Cali Cali

The kids and I flew out to California for a week, and we had a great time. We went to disneyland, the beach, watched conference together, and celebrated Easter. It's always nice to go home, and I always want to move back every time I go!

Charlie enjoyed eating Jace's fallen food, and Jace eventually started throwing it to him!

My cute dad and Makenna on the tramp

An Easter egg hunt just for Kenna!

The Easter eggs we dyed

Cute sister Kara

Dying Easter eggs! Check out those hands!

My adorable first nephew on the Sheffield side, Clark

Cousins!

4 comments:

Rolene and David said...

How cute does Jace look! I love Charlie just sitting and waiting for his next meal, that is so funny! When are you coming back?

Jenna said...

How fun that you got to come home. I wish I could have seen you!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Jaclyn said...

why am i never cool enough to make it to your blog??!
its an insult..


love jac

Nyall and Jennifer said...

Your pics of Cali are really making me jealous. I feel the same way. Maybe someday we'll move back...