February 8, 2009

Dog Lover

I knew Jace was a dog lover when we went to my parent's house when Jace was 5 months old. It was one of the first times he had seen a dog and he could not keep his eyes off him! He would laugh and laugh. Then when Charlie left the room he would cry! It was the funniest thing. He has continued to be obsessed with dogs. When we went to Scott's parent's house this weekend, he would not leave Sassy alone!!





Good thing Sassy is such a good sport.

We also had a "do-over" birthday party for him. I knew he would dig in if he was feeling better!

A face only a mother could love!!

7 comments:

Sandy: said...

So glad that the kids are feeling better. It looks like you guys are going to have to get a dog, ay? Too bad Charley won't let him lay all over him like Sassy.

Matt said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a funny little guy. You take great pics!

Jenna said...

OMG!!! I cannot believe he is already one!!! He is so cute and looks just like his dad. Abby loves dogs too and just laughs and yells at them when she sees them. Little babies are so funny. Love all the pics and I'm glad you got to do a birthday do over.

Nyall and Jennifer said...

I love these pictures of Jace! I love how he's just lying on the dog! Kate was doing the same thing the last time we were around a dog. She was chasing the dog everywhere- screaming and laughing! What a good idea to re-do the birthday cake now that he's feeling better! So fun.

Chris & Kristen said...

That little babe is so cute! PS-how do you know Christian Bell? I used to work with him at BYU. I don't even know if he would even remember but that kid is a goof.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

He is so cute!!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

That's really cute about the dogs. I love dogs and Reba doesn't. Oliver would love a dog and one day he'll have one. What's Reba going to do if I show up with a puppy one day? Non refundable.