July 31, 2008

Future artist??

Warning- this may not be exciting or cool to anyone else...
Makenna has loved to draw and color since she was a little, so I have been so excited to find her little works of art looking like real things instead of just scribbles! The first one was probably 2 months ago, and the rest I have found since. They are my little treasures!
Photobucket
Makenna's first picture I found- I could actually tell what it was!
Photobucket
A "spider"
Photobucket
Dad and Mom

Photobucket

A ladybug

PhotobucketPhotobucket
"Baby brother" and "a ladder"
Photobucket
A "rainbow"

9 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I love it! You will cherish those forever!

Jenna said...

Those are totally cute!! You better hold on to those!!

Jess & Jessica said...

I love the art work. It looks like she really puts pride in these pictures. I can't wait for this fun stage!

Brad and Lisa said...

Hey Kristie! You're kids are so cute! I'm glad we finally got to meet even though we saw each other at church every week! I look forward to getting to know you better. See ya!

Joneel said...

aaawwww, how sweet are those? Pretty cool that you can share with all of us. I have Tyler;s little Sam on my lap right now. He doesn't do the bottle too well. shoot

Tiffany said...

You don't know me but I came across you blog (yes I was blog-spying) and saw that you lived in Albuquerque. I do too. Thought I'd say hi. Hope you don't think I'm commpletely weird!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

The dad drawing is actually a pretty good likeness.

Sandy: said...

Yup, this girl's got talent. And she didn't get it from her grandma!! Thanks for sharing the darling pictures.

Beck said...

Those seriously are amazing. Brinn got my artistic ability which is negative ZERO!! Im very proud. Have Makenna draw a picture of you wearing really ugly clothes at Disneyland cause its sooooooo gonna happen. Your gonna down girl.