July 7, 2008

4th of July

We spent the 4th at my Grandma Pike's house (my dad's mom). It was so good to see her and Grandpa Bob. They are two very special people and I always enjoy being in their company. A lot of my cousins were there too so it was fun to catch up. My grandparents live in a house that overlooks the Rose Bowl stadium so we had a sweet view of the fireworks that go off from there. It's something we always did when I was a kid so it was fun to do it again now that I'm older and share it with my family.

3 comments:

Chad and Annie said...

I love all the pictures of your kids! It looks like you guys a blast on your vacation, it is so nice to get away for a few days!!

Jenna said...

It looks like you have been super busy the past few weeks. I'm so jealous of all the things you got to do while at home!! I wish we could have seen you guys. My mom said she saw you guys at church and your kids are just adorable!! Well, I hope we get to see you guys soon!!

Anonymous said...

wow you guys did a lot, but it looks like you had fun. I miss the beach too!