November 3, 2012

Camryn turned 1!

My sweet baby girl turned 1 on September 16th.  I cannot believe it!  Here she is at one year...
she loves sitting on the fireplace and thinks she's so cool


she loves to push her hippo around... close to walking!


I realized after these pics that my lens was smudged!  Still cute though!

This is how she gets around these days

She loves that binky and her lovie

"don't even think you are getting a picture of me!"



standing on her own

birthday girl got her own sucker!


not in the mood for pictures- trying to eat her sucker in peace!

in her "spot" with one shoe on

in her new car toy


Kenna says "take a picture of me and Cami," so I did, not realizing this is what she was going to do!  FREAKED me out!  haha  Good thing she seems to be enjoying herself!


sistaaaas

We went over to Lucy's for a double birthday dessert.  They were born just a couple hours apart right down the hall from each other.

smash cake made by the amazing Darbie

WHAT is that?!

ooooh I like this!

I really like this!

Camryn at 1:
Still the happiest baby on earth
She has found her voice and will scream at the top of her lungs if she needs anything, wants anything, is being teased, wants attention, or for no particular reason at all!
I can't remember her stats exactly but she was 50th percentile for height and weight!  We have an average baby for once!
Loves her daddy so much and will get super excited when she hears him come home.  Throughout the day she will say "daDA?" or "where Dada?"  She also will bring me the phone to call him.
Signs all done, more, and food.  She loves watching Signing Time.
She loves dogs and gets really excited and crazy when she sees them
She loves to wave to strangers
She also has more anxiety lately for strangers and has had a hard time a couple times when I have left her.
She's all over the place lately
She still has not figured out the fun of a toilet!  Wooohooo!  I hope she never does!  knock on wood
She does however LOVE the toothbrush drawer in the kids bathroom and will often go in there to get their toothbrushes and suck on them.
She still is not snuggly at all, but will put her head on you for a couple seconds to let you know she loves you

I love that baby so stinkin much.  She is so adorable and sweet.  I am sad she's getting older.  :(

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

Sweet Cami!! She is so sweet and adorable! Love all the pictures! :)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i LOVE the cake eating...my kids would never do that. and she is adorable!