I decided to celebrate St. Patricks day this year since it basically had it's own month due to Easter being so late! I made this letter from the Leprauchan, with footprints all over the house. The kids thought it was super fun, so that's all I cared about! (although yes I know that poem is lame but I came up with it in 5 min!)
They found a rainbow of jellybeans
We went roller skating later that morning with a couple friends. Makenna had a blast! Jace "can't do it!" so he gave up within about 5 min. I'm going to have to teach him a little something about perseverance!
I will give it to him that those skates are super heavy and hard to move around! But you should have seen some of the little kids there...
It was a super fun day!











1 comment:
Super cute idea with the leprechauns. Makenna looks like a natural on skates.
Post a Comment