February 6, 2011

Jace's 3rd birthday!!

Jace's birthday started out with his playgroup.  We decided to do a little party for Jace and Addie since it was her birthday in a couple days.  Jace calls the girls in his playgroup "my girls."  He loves them.  We played some games, had some cupcakes, and played lots!  (cell phone pic)


After playgroup we went to Chick Fil-A, then to wal-mart to pick out a present.  Jace was SO excited to pick anything!  I think it will be a tradition from now on.  He picked a work truck (skid steer?)

For dinner, the Burns came over for some Hawaiian Haystacks.  It's Jace's favorite.  Then he opened his presents.  He got a Buzz Lightyear Rocket tent, a pack of work trucks, a transformer, a basketball, a lunch box, and a bike!  He had a great birthday!



I tried to be cute and made these ice cream cone cupcakes... then they all fell over on the counter and didn't look so cute anymore!  (they are top heavy!!)  The kids still loved them!



SMILE!  this is what I get.


Jace is such a sweet boy.  We are so happy he is a part of our family!  Happy Birthday Jacie!

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

AWWW. Looks like he had a great birthday. I love that he calls the girls "my girls!" Too cute.

Stef said...

He's a cutie, that's for sure!