December 9, 2010

Santa Claus


Makenna said she would like a barbie

Jace was not shy at all with Santa (for the first time).  Love how he's holding his hands in this pic

He told Santa he would like a baseball

Side note- Scott told the kids he is tight with Santa and calls him all the time on his cell phone.  He also calls him "Sant" cause they are tight like that.  Well the other day, he let the kids call Santa on his phone (Richie), and they thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!  I love using the Santa leverage to get the kids to do stuff... wahhahahaahahaaaa.

2 comments:

DA & J said...

I totally love the Santa leverage. Grandma has been sending presents and nathan keeps on asking what they are. I told them they are presents that Santa needed to deliver early. He so wanted to see them so I finally told him, "if you see your presents before Christmas, Santa takes them away on Christmas Eve instead of giving them to you." It totally worked!

Beck said...

Its about time you post some pictures!! I was wondering if you were still alive. And the santa leverage is always AMAZING!! Use it about twenty times a day. Love you loser!!