ME TOO!!! And I love their Mom and Dad. Great pictures, Kristie. See, it is possible to take cute pictures of your own kids...you just have to take a zillion to get that one cute one!!
Moviemax is actually Mom!
Hahaha!! Jace joined the Brian bow club.Cute!!
Such cute kids, and good job on the pictures! You're quite the photographer. I love the bow tie.
That last picture is the worlds CUTEST thing I have EVER seen. Jace has the cutest smile. They are so dang cute.
What cuties! I love them!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ME TOO!!! And I love their Mom and Dad. Great pictures, Kristie. See, it is possible to take cute pictures of your own kids...you just have to take a zillion to get that one cute one!!
Moviemax is actually Mom!
Hahaha!! Jace joined the Brian bow club.
Cute!!
Such cute kids, and good job on the pictures! You're quite the photographer. I love the bow tie.
That last picture is the worlds CUTEST thing I have EVER seen. Jace has the cutest smile. They are so dang cute.
What cuties! I love them!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment