November 1, 2009

Halloweeeeen

Photobucket
These pictures make me want to cry... is that weird?! I just can't believe how grown up she looks with that makeup on! The one with her standing... she says "This is how Ariel stands mom!"
Align Center

Photobucket
and here is my little stud, the pirate. He loved the little bird on his shoulder! I think the kid has had about 100 "sucka's" in the last few days...

So I am seriously Halloweened out. We had all kinds of stuff this month which was all fun, but where's the next Holiday?! We went to a fun partay with the Burns a couple weeks ago to begin the festivities. I of course forgot the camera. Then a few days ago Makenna got to dress up for dance class and they performed "One eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater," which was so cute! Again- forgot the camera! Then Thurs. was her Joy school Halloween party- hmmm no camera again! Friday we had the ward trunk or treat! Here's a pic of Jace getting his party on at the dance portion...
Then yesterday we went to zoo boo, which was a lot of fun, but crazy!
We had so much fun trick or treating. We took the kids down our street, then Makenna and I went out for a while and it was seriously so much fun! I love watching her excitement now that she is older! She seriously got hooked up too (I think it's because she was so cute!)

6 comments:

Brad and Lisa said...

They look so cute in their costumes! It looks like you guys had a fun month of Halloween celebrations!

Sandy: said...

Very fun pictures. Wish we could have been there to see them in person. I'm going to have to fly out there sometime for Halloween.

Theresa said...

So cute! :)

Stef said...

Kristie, Kenna is beautiful!! And Jace is just plain edible!! Love the pumpkins. We are a little late on those....doing them tonight. Maybe they will last until Thanksgiving...ha. Maybe we can find a turkey pattern. Fun pictures Kristie!!

Juliana said...

I think you are right about McKenna geting hooked up--she's a doll!

kara shef said...

i wish i got the pretty genes of the family:/ humph. guess what i was for halloween...... a GRANDMA!