After Utah, we headed on up to Idaho to see Scott's sisters, Christa and Michelle, and their cute families. We had so much fun up there with them. Idaho is definitely a great place to live, but holy cow it's cold! It was in the 30's and 40's the whole time we were there!

Cute cousins in their church attire

We celebrated Scott's birthday while we were there. Can you believe he is 29?! Holy cow I have an old husband! Thanks Michelle for spoiling him with a cake!

I love how those boys just could not resist!

We took a day trip up to Rexburg to check out the old stomping grounds. We could not believe how much it has changed! It doesn't even look like the same place! They have definitely made some really pretty changes, and now more than ever I would definitely recommend BYU Idaho as a great place to go to college! I had the BEST experience there and it was really fun to relive that and remember the special spirit that school has.

The little boys at BYU Idaho

We also got to hang out with our friends, the Cooks, from Idaho Falls. We were really great friends when we lived there and it was fun to catch up! Can you tell the kids were just not having it that day?!

Cute cousins in their church attire

We celebrated Scott's birthday while we were there. Can you believe he is 29?! Holy cow I have an old husband! Thanks Michelle for spoiling him with a cake!

I love how those boys just could not resist!

We took a day trip up to Rexburg to check out the old stomping grounds. We could not believe how much it has changed! It doesn't even look like the same place! They have definitely made some really pretty changes, and now more than ever I would definitely recommend BYU Idaho as a great place to go to college! I had the BEST experience there and it was really fun to relive that and remember the special spirit that school has.

The little boys at BYU Idaho

We also got to hang out with our friends, the Cooks, from Idaho Falls. We were really great friends when we lived there and it was fun to catch up! Can you tell the kids were just not having it that day?!





2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! How was the drive? A little LESS fun??
What a beautiful picture of the Temple! Ü
Post a Comment