Jace is a total busy body. He has to be doing something or getting into something at all times. His all-time favorite place to be is outside. He will seriously cry if I don't let him out there. haha. (Sorry for the picture overload- I know less is more but I can't seem to do that!!)

Check out those cute buns
Who got into the flowers??
He's still obsessed with balls
Maybe not all boy all the time- it's not unusual to find a headband or princess crown he's stuck on his head! It's nice he still has a sensitive side...Other updates on Jace- He can sign a few words now, he LOVES carbs (bread, crackers, cereal- not helping the figure! haha) he's down to one nap a day now (still transitioning), the boy still can't say mama but can say "all done" and "no" (umm, what's up with that??), and... he's finally taking steps!
This is the best video we could get... sorry!









7 comments:
I love the pictures and videos! Your kids are so great! And I am very inspired by your post on coupons...I tried it last month and got discouraged but after seeing all you got for free or under $1, wow! I've gotta try it again, using your rules, of course.
Love the pictures. You must have a nice camera or something!! It's so funny to see the difference of Makenna being so girly to Jace being so boyish. Can't wait to see you guys.
He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't believe how cute he is. It looks like he keeps you real busy and he sure looks like he enjoys it. I love that play ground you have in your back yard. I hope I get one soon for Addy!
Love the face dive picture!! Isn't funny how we think something like falling flat on your face would hurt but they don't seem to mind!!!
hey kristie can you put me as an author on the relief society blog? Let me know what I have to do. Thank you!!! :)
He is getting so big!! I just love being able to see your blog. We miss you guys!
Sorry my sister must be signed in on the computer it is really the mcguffins
Post a Comment